Mold Inspections and Testing
What are Professional Mold Inspection and Remediation Services?
Mold growth in any house is toxic. It pollutes the indoor environment dangerously. It can also release mycotoxins which are toxic and pose a danger to animals and humans.
Dunn Inspection Services is certified to inspect and deliver a laboratory report detailing exactly what type and amount of mold you may have.
Our experience and attention to detail insure that your problems will go away and not come back, and that your home will be safe to live in.
A Few Facts To Consider
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.